Most Recent Updates
HEALTH INSURANCE UPDATES-
- If your insurance is purchased through the marketplace, you will need to reconcile the credits given throughout the year on your tax return.
- Please bring the 1095-Aforms for yourself, your spouse and all of your dependents.
How to identify phone scams. IRS does not:
- Call you about taxes you owe without first mailing you an official notice.
- Demand that you pay taxes without giving you the opportunity to question or appeal the amount they say you owe.
- Require you to use a specific payment method for you taxes, such as a prepaid debit card.
- Ask for credit or debit card numbers over the phone
- Threaten to bring in local police or other law-enforcement groups to have you arrested for not paying.
If you have any questions please call our office or check out the IRS website at www.IRS.gov.
Starting January 1, 2022, NYS minimum wage will increase to $13.20 per hour.
Tipped food service workers:
Starting January 1, 2022, NYS minimum wage will increase to $8.80 per hour.